I WILL MISS IT


Is our last day in the Park, and in the morning everything appear cover with thin ice. Now the forest look very different to the one that welcome us six moths ago.

When I come back to my home I know that I will miss that house in the forest.

I will miss to look by the window and try to discover the birds jumping between the leaves.

I will miss to ride the bicycle avoiding to splash on the water.

I will miss to take the train to an unknown village every weekend.

I will miss the experiments in the kitchen to try to cook the local recipes.

I will miss all the friends that I don´t know when I'm going to meet again.

I will miss to life a new experience every day.

I will miss It....

1 comment:

Sara said...

I already miss it.... So!!!

Big hug and big kiss... For all the good times!

Hope to see you soon ***